01 The Write Elements: Reviewed - The Hardy Boys undercover brothers Casefiles > Darkness Falls

Thursday 14 June 2012

Reviewed - The Hardy Boys undercover brothers Casefiles > Darkness Falls


I've said it once and I'm saying it again. I love these brothers, honestly! And this time they get to go to the island paradise Hawaii to experience a total solar eclipse, and to test a theory of an exploded planet. How cool is that! 
Unfortunately, "darkness falls" [love that title!] when unseen danger creeps up and the Hardy boys are the ones that find themselves once again in the centre of brutal murder. 
[some creative licensing with the summary]
At every turn there seemed to be something totally unexpected happening, and I do mean it literally too. The whole book had my heart racing. I just couldn't put it down. I felt that there were so many twists (and surprising things happening) that it was like a paper pretzel. 
After the book I swear I had the chills. I was looking at the dark with a new perspective. Who knows what might choose to disappear and reappear (only to be captured on tape ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment