01 The Write Elements: Idea #whoknowshowmany for plotting compositions

Thursday 8 November 2018

Idea #whoknowshowmany for plotting compositions

When the students hate to plot their compositions by writing and you're left to think of this method

I was asked, "so now with new compos I have to plan like this?"

Double torture by writing and drawing what's going on

(Don't give me those innocent eyes! See they get all lazy on me now!)

But seriously

I wanted ...nay, NEEDED them to visualize what's going on

I mean they watch cartoons so much and can actually remember idiotic tunes they've listened to on music videos

Let's use this concept

Thank you google and sources for the worksheets

Which are here! https://thewriteelements.wordpress.com/2018/11/08/idea-whoknowshowmany-for-plotting-compositions/

No comments:

Post a Comment