01 The Write Elements: James Bond adventure: Double or Die by Charlie Higson - not completed

Sunday 11 December 2011

James Bond adventure: Double or Die by Charlie Higson - not completed

It wasn't a bad way to go. I was curious about how story can mostly revolve around a crossword puzzle. It was interesting to see how minds were to decipher (since it was already done) these clues, I could see the cog's turning. It's truly amazing to turn your own ideas into a book and to come up with riddles as a base, I was in awe. Unfortunately, I think it might have taxed Mr Higson's brains too much. The story got dull after all those high speed chases, explosions and threats (totally Bond). I know it's nice for a change of pace, but it was too much. I started to develop a headache. Sadly, I didn't complete the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment