01 The Write Elements: ~ continued from class : narrative comprehension post

Saturday 19 January 2019

~ continued from class : narrative comprehension post

https://thewriteelements.wordpress.com/2019/01/19/continued-from-class-narrative-comprehension-post/

I've been so disturbed by what one of my students said in class that I once again must vent
It pains me to know how people have no empathy or at least sympathy
What a student of mine said floored me
It went something like, but she already has three children now she can get money since the baby is still not born (I took liberals with the word "not born". It was worse. I think he said parasite...)
Could fellow educators explain please how this is not a problem for parents to help us deal with?
Although I do believe it always starts from young, if the students are old enough there's no reason they aren't held accountable for what they say. It's frightened me.
What is the world coming to?

continued from 

Narrative Comprehension : a mother makes the difficult decision to have an abortion

https://thewriteelements.wordpress.com/2019/01/19/narrative-comprehension-a-mother-makes-the-difficult-decision-to-have-an-abortion/

No comments:

Post a Comment