01 The Write Elements: Macbeth Lessons 11-12 Act II Scene II-Act III Scene I

Thursday 3 January 2019

Macbeth Lessons 11-12 Act II Scene II-Act III Scene I


Lesson 11 has become a transition into his self studying; though he still depended on my translations he’s begun to read the different parts on his own.
Covering Act II Scenes II-III, you’ll hear less of me this time
Lesson 12 is what I’d like to call tough love. We’re hitting the books, and he’s got his Cambridge issue where there’re photos, guiding vocabulary but no translations given. I’m happy to say he’s progressed where he can (mostly) understand Shakespeare’s language. Mostly.
(As usual the Macbeth portion of the lessons don’t last for two hours because I still have to cover different aspects of learning English ๐Ÿ˜”)


https://thewriteelements.wordpress.com/2019/01/03/macbeth-lessons-11-12-act-ii-scene-ii-act-iii-scene-i/

No comments:

Post a Comment