01 The Write Elements: #8am in the morning

Monday 24 October 2016

#8am in the morning

As part of a promotional campaign for a book launch E has gotten their team to post at 8am 

Using social media they showed how everyone is doing something at even 8 in the morning

We've become connected this way

So one of the photos I posted - yes I Have managed to wake up every morning for work - is me reading on the train.

Being part of a publishers' has made me remember my 4-books-a-week ambitious devouring when I was in school. I aim to multi-read again. 

Of course you begin to realise something really deep... 

How many of us still read? 

It's such a shame. No matter how many times I take public transport 80% would be on their phones, playing a game. Not a word game, mind you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment