01 The Write Elements: Publishers Weekly October 2016

Sunday 30 October 2016

Publishers Weekly October 2016

I just got the chance to take a gander at the Publishers Weekly for this month (yes I know it's ending already!) but I just had to show the iBooks Bestsellers list

I have heard of quite a few of these books but I'm ashamed to say I haven't read them yet. Well, all but one: Magic Binds. I LOVE Ilona Andrews - the first time I read the Kate Daniels series I was hooked. I was so delighted to see this particular series' book up there I had to post the rest!

If anyone has read any of these titles and wants to recommend them please let me know :)

Full list of amazing reads @  https://thewriteelements.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/publishers-weekly-october-2016/

No comments:

Post a Comment