01 The Write Elements: C o L V video

Friday 14 October 2016

C o L V video

Working hard anticipating a good launch for this book. I'm doing all I can 😫

I've honestly read it four times to date. I learn new things and gain insight each time I read but...it really takes its toll. 

Will do a review on my blog - I think even before the launch. I dare to say something - a hopefully intellectual something - and if a journ tries searching and finds it, maybe I'll be quoted ~lol

I have to listen to "happy" music as I do my work, I really do. A colleague said she could read it once and that was enough. 

So part of my work so far - that I can put up already - is this ~~~ 

As the video title suggests I have used a merging app to combine segments and shorten them to about a minute. 

I found when I was editing that these made the best parts and/or quotes to share :)

Edited for Instagram - Children of Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment