01 The Write Elements: Doesn't this look WAY more like the blog of a writer?

Friday 28 December 2018

Doesn't this look WAY more like the blog of a writer?




I am mega uber super mondo proud of the look of my new wordpress.

Though I obviously praise the creators of this design, the cute little buttons on the top banner are all mine!

I do hope traffic to actually head there because it just looks much better.

Right now this beautiful blogspot will host both my reviews and my teaching, but as you can see, I'm not good with computers and coding (the basis of blogger is, after all, HTML and scripting. If it's not scriptwriting, I'm clueless) therefore this blog isn't up to the standard I wish.

Please have a look

http://thewriteelements.blogspot.com is simply done but prettied up to show off my work as a freelance tutor and trainer

but http://scriboergosum831.wordpress.com is my first love: writing

Articles from newspapers, in church bulletins, on school websites and magazines, and of course my beloved book reviews are all there - neat and tidy, waiting patiently for readers (as I am)

Oh, FYI, that screenshot is of a little guessing game I'm doing. I really wanna remember the books I got these witty quotes from urrgghhghhhgh





No comments:

Post a Comment