01 The Write Elements: Update: MY WORLD IS TURNED ON ITS HEAD

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Update: MY WORLD IS TURNED ON ITS HEAD

Now I'm thrown for a loop

I've been teaching my student on Animal Farm but getting her booklist from school today she realised ...

IT'S NOT ANIMAL FARM!

Oh falala lala laaaa la la laaaaa

Is this what they mean by karmic retribution?

Initial post:

Even more planning

I feel like a super villain with endless evil plots that I hope work out in the end

Huh, I don't think I have many moments of not thinking about work

Even on what was meant to be a relaxing train ride home

Which means I had this huge piece of paper, with my phone as a table, and my pen hovering in midair attempting to write neatly

I scratched out more things to do,

namely activities 😏 cause what is class without activities

With these many thought bubbles, I need concrete ideas before Christmas 🧐

No comments:

Post a Comment