01 The Write Elements: Freaksville by Kitty Keswick

Saturday 21 August 2010

Freaksville by Kitty Keswick



Images from Google

With Josh, you don't know whether to love him or to hate him (mostly in the end, and especially if the book does come with the excerpt from the next book in the series). And then there's Kassidea, his bird, and the solution to the never-ending problems faced by the pair and their friends.

The protagonist, that is Kasey, is one I could relate to because there are definite real fears, like her stage-fright or finding out her boyfriend is a w... oops, said almost too much :-P

I did really like it and the ideas that were pitched here and there between Kasey and Gillie. The graphics were definitely detailed, as well. You could almost see the bristling coming from the territorial wol- *cough*

There I go again.

Anyhow, 

here on the author's page is where I found the trailer that has a synopsis on the book.
I added the link in there for both.

I really enjoyed it (both the trailer and definitely the book)!

No comments:

Post a Comment