01 The Write Elements: Once Upon Stilettos by Shanna Swendson

Monday 9 August 2010

Once Upon Stilettos by Shanna Swendson

Since my reviews are based on what I put on Shelfari, looking at its star pointers give y'all a hint as to why I say...

Image from Shelfari

The stars say it all. I truly do love the writing, it's beyond the boundaries of brilliance, though a leeeetle long at some points (it is crucial, of course), you'll never want to put it down. And I almost didn't, except for moments *cough*. The characters are too perfect, and not the cliche fairy tale type you'd think. Owen is to die for, and Katie is just as amazing. Magic and mystery work wonders here. You'll end off with a cheer even if you're coming to an end and reading the last few pages, that I am sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment